Thursday 3 October 2013

5 Dating Tips For Moms



Being a mom is the hardest and most time consuming job in the world. From changing diapers to feeding your kids , cleaning –and for some moms juggling a full-time job – it’s easy for moms to get overwhelmed and exhausted. It’s also easy for them to forget about their own needs – especially when it comes to their dating life!
 I’m here share my dating expertise with all of the single moms out there! I hope these tips will help you  find the man of your dreams! (Or just someone cool to hangout with)
 Tip 1Join an Online Dating Site: This shouldn’t be the ONLY way you meet men, but your schedule is tight these days, and sites like Dating for Single Parents are packed with nothing but single men! I’ll share more tips on how to get noticed on these sites in a future post, but for now I suggest you sign up, upload a bunch of gorgeous photos of yourself, and fill out your profile.
 Tip 2: Practice Flirting: Many people don’t think about this, but flirting is an actual skill. The more you practice flirting, the better you get. If you’ve been out of practice for a bit and can’t leave the house much – just start flirting! Flirt with anyone. Flirt with the pizza delivery guy, the postal worker that drops off mail in your building, etc. It doesn’t matter who it is—just practice interacting with men and flirting! When the guy you actually like comes along, you wont be nervous and you’ll flirt like a pro!
 Tip 3: Leave the Kid (and Day-Day Domestic Stuff) at the Door: Look, this is YOUR time to loosen up and just have fun. Sure, you will eventually want to share the cute things your kid does with the person you’re dating, but when you first start seeing a guy, just focus on the fun of getting to know someone new and let him romance you! In the early stages of dating, always keep it light, fun and exciting. Once he’s into you, he will want to hear all about it!
 Tip 4Get Your Style On!: After a long day of changing diapers and feedings, it’s easy to forget about your own personal style. But never forget to go shopping and work on your look. You don’t have to be a supermodel, but your look: accessories, clothing, etc is extremely important for getting noticed. So, if you don’t have your own personal style, get one!
 Tip 5Meet and Date Lots of Men: Men are everywhere! You can meet them while running errands, at the dry cleaners, supermarket, etc. I once told a guy a cheesy line at the dry cleaners about his clothes and he asked me out. I said, “those are a lot of whites – you should add some color to your wardrobe” (see, told ya it was cheesy!). But that got the conversation going…So if you’ve been out of the dating scene for a bit, don’t try to settle for the first guy that comes your way – date as many men as possible and find out what you like! Dating is a learning experience…
I hope these tips are helpful! Hit the comments and let me know. And get out into the world! College lectures, classes, gyms, etc. 
Stay True,

4 comments:

  1. try visiting www.meetupverified.blogspot.com they have something to offer out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sincerely i was so crushed when my Husband of 8 years left me and moved to Texas to be with another woman. The pains was just too much for me to bear that I couldn't just bear it anymore. I traveled to greet my friend and her family during Christmas celebration then i explained to her, how my husband has abandon me and my children for a period of time and be with another woman, and my friend told me about Dr Ogbefun the great spell caster who had helped her in the past before, when i contacted him with his email via ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com i explain to him, how my Husband has been with another woman for two year now and that's the problem am facing in my marriage now and i need to end it by killing her, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week she died, she slept and never woke up, and truly my husband came back apologizing that he never knew what came over him my husband apologized to me and we are a happy family now. all thanks to dr ogbefun you can contact Dr Ogbefun for any death spell, such as killing your superior in the office take his or her place.spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via website https://ogbefunhearlingtem.wixsite.com/spell call or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are good thanks though can I add me

      Delete